*4* Proven Time-Tested Secrets that will Extinguish Fear Out of Your Life NOW - Self Help - Motivational

We live in the most multi-tasking, confused, dysfunctional, depressed world known to mankind. Do you realize that? Everyone is so busy doing absolutely nothing productive, and they wonder why they aren't successful in life. You cannot achieve the results that you desire without daily preparation. Preparing for your day will set the tone for everything else in your life, and I guarantee it will explode your level of success. If you are unhappy with your current results, then make a decision to start preparing yourself for the day ahead. Remember, nothing will change until you step out in faith and take an uncomfortable challenging action. I am not a life coach. I'm a strategic business coach, and I have the right to challenge you to step out of your comfort zone because I paid the price for my success!

The root word of challenge is change. You will go through many challenges in order to change your life. Are you committed to change? If not, then you will be part of the 97% crowd. By age 65, 97% of people are dead or dead broke. Sadly, only 3% are successful and have achieved their Why in life. You're either full of fear or full of faith. You're either indecisive or decisive. It's ultimately your choice! I believe that you have the right to be in that 3% crowd, but you must make the decision to take the necessary action to secure your place in the top 3%. Now, I'm going to give you four proven, time-tested strategies that will extinguish fear out of your life NOW!

#1: Play the Right Numbers

Everybody's born a champion. So, why do you let people attack your dream every day with words, associations, and actions? Let me say it again. Every single person in existence is born a champion. No one was born a loser! God does not make junk. He's not in the junkyard business! At the moment of your birth, you are destined for massive success, monumental prosperity and an incredible amount of unbelievable results in your life. You and only you control the chances of when or how or if that will happen. My parents were told that I was going to become a stutterer. You can't shut me up today. I overcame a speech impediment, and demolished it. I was also told by a professional speaking bureau nine and a half years ago, that I would never make it professionally speaking, because I have a New York accent, I look too much like the Mafia, they're not going to accept you in the speaking world. When you focus on changing people's lives, your life will change. From 1990 to 1996 I got totally immersed in self-development. I started to listen to cassettes. I reprogrammed my mind over and over and over. I didn't take one a day off from my dream.

Multi-tasking allows you to take a day off from your dream. I believe in impossible. You must believe in the impossible for you. I made a decision not to listen to anyone but my dream. Who are you listening to? Your habits produce your results. You can't blame anyone else for anything in your life but you.

Secret number two is the ultimate driver machine.

Pressure and resistance from the enemy destroys 97% of people, but it fires up the other 3% of champions to take more focus, daily champion action. The key word is pressure. The ultimate driving machine is pressure. Pressure is the secret to combat fear. Pressure is the secret to find your why now. Pressure is the secret to indecision. What's the root word of depression? Pressure.

The number one prescription drug right now being prescribed is anti-depressant drugs. I can tell you that anti means go against the pressure. Anti-depression. Against depression. You have to face depression straight on.

Crude oil versus jet fuel. Crude oil is a smelly, yellow kind of black liquid, it's decayed plant and animal remains. It's kind of like a lot of words a lot of your friends speak. The starting point of jet fuel is crude oil. But it's got to go through a refinery. It's got to go through pressure. Take advantage of the pressure to fight your fear so you can find your why now.

Now, everyone is self-made. You realize that, right? It's just that the successful people tell you that. Someone who's 44, broke, blames everybody else, it's everybody else's fault but theirs. Everyone is self-made. This is the process. You come over to the house for Christmas, Thanksgiving, that's an occasion. See, the root of occasional is a special once in a time only a couple of times a year. That's what occasional means, the root word. Your dream is not a special occasion.

I want you to open your ears and I want you to open your heart. Because inside the word heart is ear. H-E-A-R-T, ear. What goes in your ear goes in your hear and what goes in your heart comes out of your mouth and then your words produce your results.

Every morning when you roll over, I call it the why roll over. You roll over, instead of rolling on the floor, and putting on the news, or calling your negative friend or checking your fancy phone, you speak your future into existence today by the words you speak. The first seven minutes of your day controls your destiny. As soon as you roll out of bed you stand up and say, I am dealing with all the challenges that are building my business today, because my why is to spend more time with my family. Provide for my children's education and have the finances needed to take regular family vacations and be a mentor to my kids. I am building a tithing, a percentage of my earnings to my church, a favorite non-profit organization. I am making a difference today.

Words outwardly spoken instantly detonate inward fear. The tool of the enemy is distraction. Your vision is clear. You get clarity. You need faith; it comes from hearing the great word. Faith is the greatest muscle you can build. Your faith gates are your eyes and your ears.

Secret number three is the relationship root canal.

How many times a day do you use a toothbrush? Normally twice a day. That's the number one success habit in the world. It's a habit you created. This is the next challenge you have to have, is a relationship root canal. There are either one, two, or three people in your life right now that is as annoying as a root canal, and a serious root canal, but you're just dealing with it. Eventually, that person is going to be the reason why you completely fail. Relationship root canal. Without common sense, your life's a circle of nonsense. That's one of the quotes from the 177 Motivational Success Quote book.

Without common sense your life's a circle of nonsense. If you associate with losers, you become a loser. Toxic people. Have you ever noticed we have got more disinfectants than every before? People are sicker than every before. I haven't washed my hands in two decades. Of course I wash my hands, but I'm not compulsive about it. Did you ever notice compulsive people get whatever their compulsive about? Because they're focused on the what ifs. Toxic people. Page 98 of the Ten Life Lessons on How to Find Your Why Now. It's on lesson number nine.

Remember, the second obstacle was your past that keeps you from achieving your why. The third obstacle is toxic people. Toxic people are deadly to my dream.

The ABCs of success. ABC stands for Associations Build Character. You become a person of character, a person of integrity by who you associate with. Priority number one in life is God. Second priority, with association is family. God, family then business. When you've got God right, family right your business will explode. Your fruit's or your results are the exact production of your daily actions, rooted over time. Exact production of your daily actions rooted over time.

Secret number four is storm preparation.

There are two areas in life you can't hide. Time and truth. The truth will be exposed, what you do each day, over time. Are your ready for the fear of a storm? 97% of people are not prepared. That's why they fail. You realize that, at the age 65, 97% of people are dead, or dead broke, because they're not prepared. Preparation builds confidence, plus preparation will keep me alive while everyone else is dying. Preparation builds confidence plus preparation will keep me alive while everyone else is dying. That is a one screw on a hurricane shutters. If one screw is loose, the shutter goes. If one screw is loose in your life, your dream goes, it is when fear attacks. How tight are your screws?

Bamboo, it takes five years for bamboo to even break ground, for those that know the story, I teach a lot about that. It takes five years before bamboo even breaks the ground. When it breaks the ground it can grow up to 80 feet per day. After five years, 80 feet in a day. In the jungles of Kenya when roaring live animals are attacking, kind of like your friends, negative comments and associations? Everybody says, if the guns don't work, hide behind a bamboo. My bamboo is my self-development habit. My bamboo is my self-development habit.

This is the preparation habit. There are 24-hours in a day. I'm going to share with you the 1/96th of a day. And you've got to maximize every second of your day. There's eighty six thousand, four hundred seconds, its fourteen hundred and forty minutes, and its 24-hours in a day. From 12 to 12:15, that's 1/96th of a day. What this means is, each day, you take a great book or one of the CDs or the DVDs, and for fifteen minutes per day, you are laser focused, meaning no texting. Day one, you check it off. Fifteen, no texting, no Skyping, no instant nothing. Fifteen minutes. Day two, fifteen minutes. Day three, fifteen minutes. Day four, fifteen minutes. Day five, I could tell you, this habit will change your life. Fifteen minutes per day will change your life. Make sure you're tied in to self-development. And the key is, will you accept the 1/96th day habit?

Miracles. That's quote number two of 177 Motivation Success Quote. Faith doesn't make sense. Faith does not make sense, that's why it makes miracles. You've got to develop blind faith.

The number one weapon in life is words. The words you say. You have to realize that words are very powerful. Words create the world.

Find Your Why NOW !

John Di Lemme

P.S. Free for You... as a Gift from me to you...

'177' Success Quotes...

/go/q

P.P.S. Search John Di Lemme on Amazon.com for the Success Tools You NEED Now!





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 comments: